Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor
Contact us for Price
Nido VRC is self supported, free standign structure. It is widely used to move the material from one floor to another floor in factories, warehouses, institutions among many others. VRC are used for transportation of materials only.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are essentially used for transportation of materials from one level to another in factories, warehouses, institutions, among many others. Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are used for transportation of materials only.
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors provide fast, efficient, convenient and safe access to mezzanines, balconies, storage racks and other areas within multi-level buildings. They can be installed either in the interior of the building or on the exterior.
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors have the versatility of entry and exit methods. Same side entry-exits, opposite side entry-exits or 90-degree entry-exit patterns can be implemented with ease as per the requirements of the customer.
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors typically consist of guide beams, carriage, drive mechanism and a protective enclosure for safety purposes.
- Carriage lifting & lowering movement is controlled with SEW fail-safe motor and speed reduction gear box with the help of chain & sprockets mechanism.
- Modular design with MS tubular structure with “T” guide and Vertical “H” beams in case of Two Post VRC & modular design with MS tubular structure with vertical “H” beams in case of Four Post VRC.
- The carriage is MS fabricated tubular structure with the checkered platform.
- The carriage is covered with MS perforated sheet at non-operating sides, operating sides are provided with collapsible doors.
- Vertical structure is provided with MS bracing and can be also covered with MS perforated sheet optionally.
|Two Post Type VRC||Four Post Type VRC|
|Two Post VRC is widely used to move the material from one floor to another floor with great safety.||Four Post VRC for heavy bulky load. Transfer multiple pallet loads, large carts, oversized paper loads and heavy machineries between one and multi floors.|
|It is self supported free standing structure.||Offres maximum flexibility and carriage size, capacity, and haulage traffic patterns.|
|Two Post VRC available with lifting capacity up to 2000 kgs, carriage size 1500*1500*1800 mm and travel height of 16 mtrs||Four Post VRC available with lifting capacity upto 2500 - 5000 kgs, carriage size and vertical travel is customised.|
|Modular Design with MS tubular structure with "T' guide and vertical "H' Beams.||Modular design with MS tubular with vertical "H" beams.|
|Loading and unloading can be done from all four sides.|
|Carriage lifting & lowering is controlled by new heavy roller chain & sprocket attached to lifting mechanism.|
|Heavy duty construction with four corner support provides superior strength, reliability and long term performance.|