Edge Dock Leveler
Valuable, Affordable and Dependable each EP Mechanical Edge-of-Dock Leveler
Offering a range of lengths, widths, and dynamic capacities, the Edge-of-Dock Leveler combines rugged durability with a competitive price. Edge-of-Dock Levelers provide an operating range of 5″ above and 5″ below dock, with a minimum lip projection of 12 3/4″ and an overall span 01 27 3/4″.Broad center plate and lip are constructed of 25 ton. minimum yield steel tread plate. Grease fittings on continuous lip hinge are standard with each unit.
- Center plate and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. Minimum Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- Formed, plate steel Bump Blocks and steel faced molded cord Rubber Bumpers protect dock
face and Leveler from truck damage.
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings included as standard with each unit.
- Torsion Spring Design allows simple,precise adjustment.
- Steel Rivets located at either end of the center plate hinge provide easy, forklift installation
- Leveler raises and extends smoothly onto truck bed with use of convenient Bar Handle.
- Unit is easily recycled with truck in position and automatically returns to stored position upon truck departure.
- Stronger Rib reinforcement underneath the center plate.
- Flat Models available for pallet jack operation.