ERIS 100 / 500 / 1500 Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
Our ERIS Series Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) are built with a unique modular architecture to move your material & processes. It allows for fixed path navigation utilizing magnetic tape, colour tape & RFID tag, carefully programmed by our team at the time of installation.
Modular design for faster movement.
Transportation of payloads upto 100 / 500 / 1500 kgs.
Attachment options – Lifting, tugging, conveyors & unit load.
Navigation options: magnetic tape, QR code, RFID.
Safety features: collision avoidance, emergency stop, visual & audible warnings, front & back safety sensors.
Know more about our software and control architecture: Click here
- Can be deployed with minimum infrastructure modifications – Our NIDObots series AGVs are intelligent enough to seamlessly integrate into your existing process to create a friendly ecosystem.
- Allows businesses to target skilled labour shortage.
- Our NIDObots series AGVs provide a safe and secure passage of materials inside your distribution centers which helps to increase the process efficiency and performance with minimal human intervention.
- Enables businesses to drive throughput and process delivery with scalability and flexibility.
- Current processes no longer form a bottleneck and can be adapted as per the specific needs without infrastructure modifications.
- Modular and scalable with a variety of connectivity modules.
- Can be customized with multiple attachments for specific application needs.
- User friendly software to manage and monitor the AGV fleet from a single interface with analytics option.
- ROI in 1.5 to 2.5 years.
|SPECIFICATION||ERIS 100||ERIS 500||ERIS 1500|
|AGV Dimensions||800 x 500 x 350 mm||1200 x 750 x 350 mm||1800 x 1100 x 400 mm|
|Attachments||Lift, Tug, Conveyor, Unit Load|
|Navigation||Magnetic Tape, RFID, QR code||Magnetic Tape, RFID|
|Pay Load||100 kg||500 kg||1500 kg|
|Towing Capacity||250 kg||750 kg||2000 kg|
|Max Speed||1.0 m/sec|
|Robot weight (kg)||80 kg||300 kg||500 Kg|
|Turning Radius||0 mm (On the spot turn capable)|
|Minimum Runtime (50 % Duty cycle)||8 Hours|
|Battery charging time||Within 4 Hr|
|Provision to move the AGV on Breakdown||Yes|
|Static Discharging||Conductive Roller Mechanism|
|AGV voltage Rating||24V|
|Charging Type||Contact Type Auto Docking|
|AGV Colour||Dual Colour Scheme – NIDO Orange (RAL 2012) and Black (RAL 8022)|
|Debry Protection using Bumper and Brush||Front & Rear|
|Teach Pendant||Manual Pendant|
|Gradient of Floor||2°|
|Service Life||6-8 years depending on specification|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 45°C|
|Certifications||International - CE,ANSI B56|
|Individual Components - Certification Adherence||Yes|
|Safety Standards||Up to SIL III|
|Non-Contact Safety Sensor||Front LIDARs, with field switching and flexible safety zones|
|Protection Field||180°-210° in direction of motion (unidirectional)|
360° all around safety (bidirectional), [customizable]
|Contact Safety Sensor||Front and Back|
|Emergency Stops||2/4 Emergency stops - Front and Back conforming with safety standards|
|Audio and Visual Indication||Yes – Alarm Buzzer and LED with colour coding for error and alarm status|
From the smallest detail drawings for the mechanical structures to the complete hardware and navigation architecture, we have our team of skilled engineers who can prepare a tailor-made plan as per your requirements.
- Experience a hassle free pre-sales process with our expert technical sales team.
- Integrate your human power with your robots with ease.
- Detailed Proposal and solution designing for all your needs.
- Fast Deployments and faster modifications with our state of the art software.
- Experienced and innovative team of engineers.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR ERIS AGV
022 4225 6225
+91 81081 15886