ERIS / SIRIUS Pallet Handler AGV & AMR Series
Our Eris and Sirius Pallet handler AGV/AMR series enable autonomous material movement for safe operation in your existing manned facility with complete human collaboration. Thereby, conversion to unmanned operation, reducing risk of accidents and conventional forklift operation is possible with minimal investment and infrastructure changes.
We offer multiple navigation types (magnetic tape, laser triangulation) based on your application requirements and integration capability. Our pallet handler AGV AMRs come with a sophisticated array of safety solution comprised of certified global standard matching scanners, 3D cameras and pallet detection capability.
- Can be deployed with minimum infrastructure modifications – Our ERIS & SIRIUS Pallet Handler AGV/AMRs are intelligent enough to seamlessly integrate into your existing process to create a friendly ecosystem.
- Allows businesses to target skilled labour shortage.
- Allows safer operation when compared to manual forklift operation. Maximum accidents occurring due to operator error can be minimized.
- Our Pallet Handler AGV/AMR series provide a safe and secure way of moving floor to floor passage of palletized material inside Distribution Centres/Warehouses/Manufacturing processes which helps to increase the process efficiency and performance with minimal human intervention.
- Enables businesses to drive throughput and process delivery with scalability and flexibility.
- Current processes no longer form a bottleneck and can be adapted as per the specific needs without infrastructure modifications.
- Modular and scalable with a variety of safety options ranging from 2D to 3D envelope safety.
- User friendly software to manage and monitor the AGV fleet from a single interface with analytics option.
- ROI achievable in 1 to 2 years.
- Can be deployed on existing forklifts to convert into autonomous operation* .
*depends on vehicle architecture and scope
|Details||Unit||ERIS Series Pallet Handlers AGVs||SIRIUS Series Pallet Handlers AMRs|
|Weight carrying Capacity||Kg||2500||2500|
|Navigation||Magnetic Tape, RFID Tags||Laser Triangulation|
|Fork Lifting Height||mm||85-200||85-200|
|Rear Body Height||mm||800||800|
|Standard Fork Width||mm||550||550|
|Minimum Turning Radius||mm||1720||1720|
|Maximum Travelling Speed||km/h||5 (laden)||5 (laden)|
|5.3 (unladen)||5.3 (unladen)|
|Maximum Lifting Speed||mm/s||35 (laden)||35 (laden)|
|45 (unladen)||45 (unladen)|
|Maximum Lowering Speed||mm/s||50 (laden)||50 (laden)|
|40 (unladen)||40 (unladen)|
|Gradeability||%||6 (laden)||6 (laden)|
|7 (unladen)||7 (unladen)|
|Service weight without battery||kg||490||490|
|Service weight with battery||kg||700||700|
|Battery Capacity / Type||Ah||210 / Traction||210 / Traction|
|Safety Features||ERIS / SIRIUS Pallet Handler AGVs & AMRs|
|Non-Contact Safety Sensor (Laser Scanner )||Diagonally Front and Back, with field switching and flexible safety zones along with additional for 3D safety as required *|
|Protection Field||180°-210° in direction of motion (unidirectional)|
360° all around safety (bidirectional)*
|Pallet Detection & Safety Sensor||Pallet Detection Sensors on Forks.|
|3D Camera for Obstacle Detection & Pallet 3D Safety *|
|Emergency Stops||2/4 Emergency stops - Front and Back conforming with safety standards|
|Audio and Visual Indication||Yes – Alarm Buzzer and LED with colour coding for error and alarm status|
REQUEST A QUOTE
022 4225 6225
+91 81081 15886
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
OFFICE, R&D CENTER: Unit 311, 3rd Floor, Wadala Udyog Bhavan, Naigaon Cross Road, Wadala, Mumbai 400 031, India. Tel.: +91 22 4225 6225 Mob: +91 81081 15886 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org